We provide consulting service in conventional and advanced NDT applications. Our technical team of experts has more than 20 years experience in almost all NDT Methods used in the industry.
We provide Level 3 services (with PCN & ASNT Level 3 qualification) for owners and contracting companies in any projects which involves construction of plants, offshore rigs, hull construction, pressure vessel construction, subsea components. Our professional NDT Level 3’s experts are experienced in ASME, BS, AWS, API and other codes and standards. Our services includes but not limited to
• procedure / Technique review and advise
• practical cross-check / Witness
• Project specific personnel qualification
• And other related services at site and off site.
Be it a complex component or exotic material, our experienced Level 3’s and consultants can provide a quality inspection technique for effective results. We use CIVA 11 software, a state or the art technology in modelling and simulation of inspection technique. Our engineer’s are trained in France by Extende. Over the last 3 years we are probably the only company to use this technology in technique development in South East Asia. Using this technology we can provide the following services:
• Advanced UT (TOFD) inspection for HDPE fusion joints,
• Dissimilar welds, SS & DSS material inspection,
• Complex component with limited accessibility (BOP, Nozzles, Headers etc)
• High Temperature UT, PAUT & TOFD application.
ASTC and Glendale Electronics have experts to develop electronics, software and mechanical automation system to provide customized inspection system.
We can provide systems to inspect component to perform automated inspection, evaluation and reporting system. We have made following systems
• Immersion AUT system with multi-axis probe and multi direction scanning Full body Inspection systems for M107, 155 artillery projectile & 40mm shell
• ID scanning system for nozzles and BOP welds
• Specialised wedges and scanners for full body pipe inspection